Suave Dulce is so much fun, but don’t take my word for it. Click “play” below to hear what Nancy had to say…
Nicaragua is the second poorest nation in Latin America but while the people are poor they are very friendly. While driving by, kids smile and wave. A little help goes a long way. Suave Dulce has partnered with Waves of Hope, the non-profit arm of El Coco Loco to give retreat guests a chance to interact with the local community and give back in a meaningful way.
Beach dancing is not as easy as it sounds. It’s an uneven surface, it’s sandy, it takes practice and skill. At Suave Dulce we take beach dancing seriously. Very seriously….
Volcano boarding is the most interesting thing you can do in Nicaragua. I could try to explain what it’s all about and why it is so fun, but it’s probably better if you just watch the video and let the ladies show you why it’s something you need to add to your bucket list! Click play to watch!
Just a little taste of the Coco Loco lifestyle. Enjoy!
Here’s a nice sample of the type of waves that you can expect to ride and the type of attitude that is encouraged. It’s all about being silly, encouraging each other, and having a lot of fun!
Now taking reservations for Surf, Yoga, Adventure Retreats
November 19 – 26
January 14 – 21
These sessions focus more heavily on the surf. We’ll get up early, be on it when the tide is best, and surf as much as possible. If you are willing to push yourself and listen to feedback you will leave the session a stronger and more confident surfer.
$1,600 all inclusive package includes ($1,500 early booking special):
– two way airport transfer (if you get a flight that arrives on saturday morning and departs on saturday afternoon – I recommend Taca or American)
– 7 nights accommodation in a shared cabana
– 3 deliciously healthy meals per day
– all beverages (juices, sodas, beer, rum)
– personal surf coaching by professional surfer Holly Beck
– daily yoga sessions (and other activities like horseback riding)
– at least one boat trip (conditions permitting)
50% deposit required to reserve your spot!
Contact email@example.com for more info and click here for photos of El Coco Loco!